Just your average Zen Baptist, admitting upfront to being a (mostly) reconstructed hillbilly.
If you can't understand the attitude or perspective I come from, it's safe to say that we're from different realities.
If you can't start off the conversation with a respectful question about how/why I came to the particular perspective I did, and then find some way that you can relate to it, then I don't have any time to entertain your issues.
Give respect, get respect.
The Hour Of Michael Cormier-O’Leary Is Upon Us
-
The prolific Philly musician on Hour's stirring *Ghost Bridge*, his recent
solo EP, and co-running one of the best labels in indie music
The post The Hour...
Hear Together: Cider Festival
-
Frontier Culture Museum of Virginia in Staunton is partnering with Virginia
Humanities and the Virginia Cider Association for their 2nd Annual Cider
Fest...
Joe Shields - Brooklyn Bridge
-
Joe Shields - Brooklyn Bridge
Website - http://twoshacks.com.
From: joecartoondotcom
Views: 4343
203 ratings
Time: 03:55 More in Music
No comments:
Post a Comment